Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Good-bye, Fly

I sold Flyboy tonight to a very nice family. They had come out to ride him a couple of days ago, and then the guy texted me on Sunday. He said they had decided they'd like to make Flyboy a part of their family. He will be ridden by a fifteen year old girl with the close supervision of her horse-savvy uncle. They asked a lot of good questions and seemed to be a pretty good fit. I hope he will be a good, fun horse for them. He was fun to ride, and I have learned a lot from my experiences with him. He has a very sweet, non-aggressive nature and deserves someone who can work with him and help him grow. I will miss him.

Please follow Jetta's journey as we continue training toward our endurance goals. Jetta is much more suited for endurance and is very quickly learning and progressing. I am excited to see what this girl will do!

www.thejettajourney.blogspot.com

Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment