Friday, May 11, 2012

Still For Sale and Having Even More Fun!

Flyboy and I rode with a couple of friends up on the Ponderosa Trail this afternoon! It's SO nice to be back up in the mountains! The grass is super-green (which Fly desperately wanted to eat!) and the oak trees are starting to leaf out. It was sunny and cool and so beautiful; I want school to be out so I can ride up here every day!

This was our second ride up here in the last couple of weeks. Flyboy was very good. This was mostly a walk ride--through the river, up and down the mountain trail, over logs, through the rocks, and through one boggy area. Fly took it all in stride. He wasn't very keen on leading the way, but he was perfect in every other aspect. He was doing better when I was able to ride him more often. I'm lucky to get to ride him once a week now. It's really hard keeping him out at Sharon's. Three horses is just more than I can realistically manage, time-wise. I dropped his price to $600 in hopes I can sell him this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment