Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Play Time

I had less than an hour to play with the horses this evening so we did a little ground work and played around with a couple of obstacles. Flyboy is very clever. This was an easy one! This horse also has a very nice jump if I wanted to take him that direction. He jumps BIG but seems relaxed and he makes it look totally effortless.

Fly did have a little feisty attitude going today. I think he needs to get out on a good ride. I think when we get to start putting on some serious miles a lot of the little issues will just dissolve. I just have to make sure he is going to trailer calmly and nicely. Trailering well is rather critical in my opinion! Tomorrow we will trailer again and go for a trail ride or at least get to the arena, I hope. We are supposed to get a small storm and I am waiting for a guy to let me know when he can haul a load of pea gravel for me (hopefully before the storm!) But I will fit my horse time in around those things!

No comments:

Post a Comment